Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Not a huge fan

Greetings all! I will be up front about this that I am not a huge fan of "blogs". But after a long, fierce debate with myself, I figure this might be the best way to get an update e-mail to everyone without having to actually e-mail everyone. You see, I am a very lazy person when it comes to keeping up social contacts.

Anyways, I write to you from the awesome gold rush town of Lillooet. I can't write long as I am at a library, but I can tell you I took my first shower in weeks and it feels awesome!

Over the comming weeks I hope to post a picture or two, let you know where I currently am and where I've been. It has been a crazy month and a bit living out of the van. Met some awesome people, saw some awesome sights, but I am still "only" in Lillooet, some 250 km from Vancouver. You think I'd be further, but the lower west coast of British Columbia has been so great to me, it has been tough to leave, but I have left. I'll let you know later on.

Thank you all for reading, I look forward to hearing from anyone who reads this, let me know how they're doing and I will try to respond personally. To all who just read, thank you but I am sure there is something better you could be doing with your time.... haha but I do lead an interesting life, at least in my mind....

No comments:

Post a Comment