Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Great Northwest Territories

G'day

Sorry I haven't been around a computer for awhile, not since Smithers really.... It has been eventful, but I write to you from Inuvik. After a week in Skagway Alaska hiking the Chilkoot and surrounding trails and experiencing July 4th in America, we drove 2 days up to Inuvik along the Dempster Highway. Ol' Betsy is holding up for now.... I don't have a lot of time here so I'll just leave it at this.

This sun didn't set last night, it won't set until August. We arrived at 3 am and a restaurant was open. Had some chinese food to celebrate and set up a tent in a cloud of mozzies. Slept and awoke soaked from rain and itchy. But loving every minute of it! I'll try to write more later, I only have 1 more minute...

No comments:

Post a Comment