Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Its been awhile

Wow, over a month ago since the last post. It has been a wild ride the past month and its not over or even close to being over. The dream/plan was to go in search of snow and fun for the winter. It has taken me to places such as Penticton (Apex Mountain), Kimberly, Nelson, Grand Forks, Oliver. Lots of small towns along highway 3. It has been great to tour the area but not much happening in the way of employment.

I am currently in Rossland, near Trail. Just an awesome little town that I think regardless I would like to stay at for the season. Red Mountain is 5 minutes up the highway and offers the small ski resort atmosphere that I have been searching for. I really hope it works out here and I will have much more tales to bring forth soon. The blog and the nomading isn't done yet. Will it ever be done? haha I have no idea.... But tune in and I'll let ya know.

No comments:

Post a Comment